Early on in our RVing life, we discovered that our new motorhome needed to be washed but most campgrounds don’t allow “self-washing” of vehicles, including RVs. They will happily provide a list of authorized mobile RV wash services, but that can be quite expensive and really, if you’re anything like we are, no one cares for our coach more than we do, so the job won’t be quite up to our standards.
We could take the time to pack up drive across town to Blue Beacon Truck Wash and run it through there for about $35. But it’s such a quick wash it just never seems to get the RV as clean as we’d like, going that route.
This post contains affiliate links. As a participant in Amazon Associates and various affiliate programs, we are compensated when qualifying purchases are made through our referral links at no additional cost to you. Full Disclosure
That’s where Aero Cosmetics comes in. Our choice is to use a simple spray on wipe off waterless wash wax by Aero Cosmetics called, Wash Wax ALL.
What is Wash Wax ALL
Wash Wax ALL is a biodegradable waterless wash and wax in one. Clean & protect your entire vehicle without water.
Developed over 30 years ago for Aircraft, it also works great on your RV, Car, Boat, and Motorcycle. Removes dirt without scratching.
Simply spray on and wipe dry, leaving an anti-static, non-stick UV protective coating on all surfaces such as paint, glass, plastic, leather, vinyl, rubber, wood, gel coat, aluminum, granite, and other hard surfaces.
Works well with the Aero Scrubber. I use the Aero Scrubber to remove bugs off the front of my RV.
Wash Wax ALL is simply the best waterless car wash you can find. It gently cleans and protects, leaving a non-stick UV protective coating on all vehicle surfaces.
Wash Wax ALL is a High-performance water-based aircraft quality wax for your aircraft, car, boat, or RV. There is no Alcohol or Ammonia in this product. Their eco-friendly formula is biodegradable and safe on all surfaces both inside and out. Human-friendly, no eye or skin irritation like some other automotive products.
Try it out, once you see the difference you will never use automotive products again. Wash Wax ALL is used by the Military, Airlines, Corporate, and private aircraft owners around the world for over 32 years. This is a high-quality easy to use product.
It Can be used as a Waterless Wash/Wax or just spray on after wet washing to Wax as you Dry. Works on wet or dry surfaces
Understand that this is a Waterless Wash and Wax Product. Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need a polish to address those issues. Wax is for Protection; Polish is for Repair. If you need a polish, Aero Cosmetics also makes Polish ALL, an easy-on, easy-off liquid polish. It removes oxidation and fine scratches from paint, plastic, aluminum, silver, and other metals. It can be applied by hand or with a power polisher.
Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax ALL is made in the USA and is simply the easiest product to get a beautiful looking shine on your aircraft, car, boat, motorcycle, or RV. We haven’t found a better waterless wash and wax product than Wash Wax ALL. I can’t stop raving about this product! I give this product five plus stars!
Wash Wax ALL comes in a wide variety of sizes. 16oz spray bottle, 32oz spray bottle, 1-gallon Jug, 5-gallon jug, 8oz concentrate that makes 1 gallon, and 16oz concentrate that makes 2 gallons. A 32oz bottle will wash and wax our 38-foot motorhome twice without the use of water. I can completely wash/wax our whole motorhome in about 2 hours totally by hand. It’s as easy as just spraying on and wiping dry with a microfiber towel. You can get an Aero Cosmetics Waterless RV Aircraft Boat Wash Wax Mop Kit with Bug Scrubber/Mini Mop here. This kit allows you to wash wax those hard-to-reach places without a ladder.
What’s great about Aero Cosmetics is they stand behind their products with their 100% money-back guarantee. So if you’re not completely happy with the results, they encourage you to contact them to correct the issue.
Other Aero Cosmetics Products
Aero Cosmetics has a full line of products for the exterior and interior of any vehicle.
- Wash ALL is a biodegradable cleaner and degreaser used for those tough, greasy, oily, and grimy cleaning jobs such as aircraft engine areas, landing gear, bellies, black streaks on RV`s and airplanes, car wheels, tires, boat transom, and water line. Removes dirt without scratching.
- Wet Wash Shampoo is a High-Foaming, Gentle Effective Car Wash Shampoo, Ultra-Thick Suds Help Lift-Away Tough Dirt and Road Grime to Leave your Vehicle Clean of Contaminants.
- Leather Soap is a Safe and gentle leather and vinyl cleaner for Aircraft, cars, boats, and RVs. Removes dirt, grime, body oils, and lotions. Works well with Aero Scrubber.
- Leather Care Restores, moisturizes, conditions, and protects Aircraft, RV, Car, and Boat leather and vinyl. Repels dust and dirt without leaving an oily residue. Provides a long-lasting barrier against drying and cracking from damaging ultra-violet rays.
- Rubber Care will leave a beautiful dark black satin/matte look that is dry to the touch and will not attract dirt. This means the rubber will stay cleaner longer and be easier to keep clean.
- Interior Cleaner cleans and removes beverage spills and stains from Aircraft, Car, Boat, and RV carpets, seats, tray tables, side panels, cockpits, and galleys. Works well with the Aero Scrubber.
- Tire Soap is a biodegradable cleaner and degreaser used for those tough, greasy, oily, and grimy tire surfaces. Removes dirt without scratching. Simply spray on and wipe dry.
- Belly Soap, The quickest and easiest way to clean the dirtiest aircraft bellies and engine areas that are mixed with dried or baked-on hydraulic fluids and oils. It also works great on RVs, Cars, Boats, and Motorcycles. Safely removes grease, oil, hydraulic fluid, and exhaust soot. Simply spray on and wipe dry. Safe on all vehicle surfaces wet or dry.
- Water Spot Remover Removes hard water spots from paint, gel coat, plastic, chrome, aluminum, and, stainless. Clear-Coat safe, water-based. To prevent water spots, use Wash Wax ALL. Use Aero Scrubber to softly scrub without scratching.
- SafeSolv is an all-purpose citrus solvent. Removes tar, oil, hydraulic fluid, adhesives, and gum. A safe, effective alternative to toxic chemicals that is safe to use on paint, plastic, glass, bare metal, carpet, and seats.
- The Aero Scrubber is a soft, non-scratching, long-lasting, reusable scrubber pad. Use with Wash Wax ALL to help remove bugs from leading edges or use with Wash Wax ALL (Degreaser) or Belly Wash on tough cleaning jobs such as aircraft bellies, engine areas, wheels, and tires.
So as you’ve read, we’ve found Aero Cosmetics is a ‘does it all’ product line that leaves us feeling good about not harming the environment as well as our health or motorhome. No corrosive or caustic cleaners. All of their products can be used not only on or in RVs but also aircraft, boats, automobiles, motorcycles, and even your home.
I hope you enjoyed the reviews on this product. If you have any questions about Aero Cosmetics Products or Wash Wax ALL, or you want to leave your own personal review, please leave a comment below.
If you’re looking to build your own home-based business like we have with this webpage, check out Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform that you can build your whole affiliate marketing business on. It combines training, software, and website hosting into one. This makes the whole process of starting an online business from scratch much easier, especially if you’re new to building a website.
8 thoughts on “Wash Wax ALL Review – How to Clean Your RV When Washing Isn’t Allowed”
Heloo, I want to say a really big thanks to you for this amazing and informative article on how to clean your RV when washing isn’t allowed. Trust me this information is really useful. This article reminds me of the last RV camping we had and we were exactly in same situation like the scenerio you just explained, we weren’t allowed to wash and the only option was for us to take it to a car wash which was very expensive it happens almost everytime. And we never had this idea of using anything called wash wax. Anyways I am so glad I saw this review, we are definitely going to adopt this system of using a wash wax.
Hi Sheddy, Thank you for your comments. Yes it is very expensive to get an RV washed and a hassle if you have to actually take it somewhere to get it done. That’s why I rarely go that route anymore. It’s so much easier to just use the Wash Wax ALL every few months.
This is good to read about your real-life results with Aero Cosmetics and hear that it is truly a ‘does it all’ product line. The product sounds like it’s a miracle product — is it really as easy as a simply spray and wipe off?
Usually a good car / vehicle wash requires some elbow grease and I’d imagine it’s also true for RVs, but if not, then this could be my go to for all washes!
Hi Aly, It really is a great product. My process is simply spray an area within reach, using a microfiber towel wipe off the Wash Wax ALL, then I give it a quick second wipe with another microfiber towel. The second towel is because once the first one is wet with the product it leaves some behind. The second drier towel takes care of the residual product. It’s quick and easy I can do my motorhome in about 2 hours and my Jeep in about 20-30 minutes. If there is any stuck on stuff on your vehicle that would be the only time some elbow grease is required. For things like bugs and gunk I recommend Aero Cosmetics Aero Scrubber. Definitely give Wash Wax ALL a try.
Thank you for your comments,
I get what you mean. I don’t like going to car washes either because I don’t like the results or it’s too expensive. I can only imagine with an RV!
It may be a silly question since I’m sure it depends on several factors, but do you see any difference between washing it the conventional way and using Wash Wax ALL? Do the results last longer?
Also, out of the eleven products you mentioned, which ones do you recommend using along with Wash Wax ALL? I’m interested in trying them out. Thanks!
Hi Enrique, I actually think that I can do my whole motorhome in the same time it would take me to wet it down, lather it up the conventional way, rinse it off and dry it. With Wash Wax ALL my process is spray an area within reach, wipe with one microfiber rag to dry and then with another microfiber rag to kind of give it a buff and remove any residual residue. The reason I do this is because the first rag gets wet with the Wash Wax ALL and sometimes leaves that waxy look. The second rag easily removes that waxy look. It really is super simple.
I hear great things about all their products. If I was going to be doing a car I’d recommend the Rubber Care for the tires and rubber door seals. It leaves a satin/matte finish unlike Armor All or some of the other petroleum based products. I use it on our motorhome slide seals and haven’t had any issues. Depending on what type of interior you have I might try the Leather Soap or Leather Care for seats and dash. I’ve been thinking about picking up some of that myself. I haven’t used either one of those but see good reviews. I also love the Aero Scrubber. They are great at removing bugs! And of course Wash Wax ALL.
Thanks for your comments!
This was an interesting article. I’ve never even though about the possibility of cleaning a vehicle without water, but it sounds like a very convenient way to go, especially if you’re in a hurry. I’ve always found deep cleaning my car a therapeutic process–I’ll have to keep tabs on these tool for sure. And actually, my grandparents own an RV of their own, so I might mention this method to them.
Thanks for the great info,
Thank you for your comments. It really is a convenient way to take care of a vehicle of any type. I think I can Wash Wax ALL my entire motorhome in the same time it would take me to wash it the conventional way. And then would still need to wax it also so I imagine I’m saving a lot of time and get better results. I know what you mean about the therapeutic aspect of deep cleaning a car. I get that same thing. I’m always thinking when I’m doing my motorhome wax on wax off like in Karate Kid. I get a zen feeling out of it. Kinda funny. Give it a try.