I love grilling on our Blackstone Tailgater. The versatility of the grill and griddle combo allows a whole meal to be cooked at the same time. One of our favorite things to cook on the grill side is a nice steak. And nothing goes better with a nice steak than Sautéed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions. They can be cooked at the same time as the steaks using the flat-top griddle. The griddle nicely caramelizes the onions and the mushrooms turn out delicious.
This post contains affiliate links. As a participant in Amazon Associates and various affiliate programs, we are compensated when qualifying purchases are made through our referral links at no additional cost to you. Full Disclosure
Sauteed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions
- Blackstone Tailgater
- 3 cups Baby Bella Mushrooms, Sliced or whole
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Clean baby mushrooms with a damp towel, slice if you prefer or use whole.
- Slice Onion
- Heat Oil over medium heat on flat top grill or skillet.
- Add Onion and Garlic cook 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add Mushrooms and cook with the onion for 8-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper, and White Wine and cook until wine evaporates, maybe another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with meal.
What is your favorite side dish to go with steaks?
Thank you for taking the time to check out this recipe. We hope you give these Mushrooms and Onions a try with your next meal. If you make them or have any questions drop us a comment below to let us know how they turned out.