I love grilling on our Blackstone Tailgater. The versatility of the grill and griddle combo allows a whole meal to be cooked at the same time. One of our favorite things to cook on the grill side is a nice steak. And nothing goes better with a nice steak than Sautéed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions. They can be cooked at the same time as the steaks using the flat top griddle.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sauteed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions
- Blackstone Tailgater
- 3 cups Baby Bella Mushrooms, Sliced or whole
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Clean baby mushrooms with a damp towel, slice if you prefer or use whole.
- Slice Onion
- Heat Oil over medium heat on flat top grill or skillet.
- Add Onion and Garlic cook 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add Mushrooms and cook with the onion for 8-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper, and White Wine and cook until wine evaporates, maybe another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with meal.
We hope you give these Mushrooms and Onions a try with your next meal. If you make them or have any questions drop us a comment below to let us know how they turned out.